2016 Scott Genius 700 Plus.
- Carbon mainframe 130mm travel frame w/Fox nude rear shock
- Kashima coated fox 34 140mm travel Fork
- remote lever for both front and rear suspension
- XTR: 11spd shifter, derailleur, and race brakes and rotors
- XT boost crank w/ 30t chainring (unavailable in xtr)
- XT 11/42t cassette (unavailable in xtr)
- PRO carbon railed saddle
- Syncros TR 1.5 wheel set
- Lev 5" seat dropper
- Shimano XTR chain (brand new)
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic 3" PLUS tires (brand new)
- Orange Oury grips (brand new)
Bike is beautiful, clean and rides smooth and quiet. Trail ready.
$8000 retail (w/sram drivetrain)
This bike is light weight and incredibly fast. If you're climbing or screaming down a mountain the plus tires grab loose rock and dirt like its riding on sand paper! Or, if you're feeling nostalgic, you can ride regular 27.5" tires on the same rims. You can even put a boost 29" wheelset on, but I much prefer the midfats. Mechanic owned and cared for, this Genius is perfectly clean and ready for the trail. No squeaks, creaks or pops.
Powered by: PhotoPost Classifieds 5.2 vB4 Enhanced
Copyright 2012 All Enthusiast, Inc.