2014 Santa Cruz Tallboy LTc
This bike is so much damn fun...climbs like a beast and descends like a friggen' monster truck. Snappy and maneuverable - as good in the slow technical tight stuff as it is in the gnar.
- Excellent condition and meticulously maintained.
- Frame is protected with clear helicopter tape in all the vulnerable places - all of the scuffs you see on the bike in the pics are on tape, not frame.
- 2780 miles - hasn't been ridden in the last 10 months as I've been injured
- Fully overhauled 70 miles ago
Frame: Santa Cruz Tallboy LT Carbon, Large, Blue
Travel 140mm front / 135mm rear
Shock: Fox Float CTDK shock
Fork: Pike 140m, 15m t/a, BLACK - solo
Wheels: Easton ARC 27 hoops / Hope Pro2 EVO hubs (less than 100 miles on wheels)
Brakes: XTR brakes w/ carbon levers, 6 bolt, 180/180 rotors
Cranks / BB: XX1 cranks bottom bracket
Chainring: WolfTooth 28t stainless steel chainring
Cassette: XX1 cassette with WolfTooth 44t big cog
Rear mech: XX1 rear der
Shifter: XX1 gripshifter (brand new)
Chain: XX1 chain
Headset: Cane Creek 110
Bars: Easton EC70 low-riser carbon bar
Stem: Thomson, 70m, black
Saddle: WTB Rocket V SLT Saddle (black) (215 grams)
Seatpost: KS LEV dropper post, 125m (black) - external
Tires: WTB Vigilante 2.3
**PEDALS SHOWN ARE NOT INCLUDED
- Spare Easton ARC 27 rim
- XX1 chainring spider 28t ring (ring has very little remaining life)
- Lots of misc parts and manuals specific to this bike
Powered by: PhotoPost Classifieds 5.2 vB4 Enhanced
Copyright 2012 All Enthusiast, Inc.