THIS IS NOW A SALE OF A MOSTLY-COMPLETE BIKE. THE STOCK WHEELS HAVE BEEN SOLD, SO THE ASKING PRICE IS FOR EVERYTHING EXCEPT WHEELS. THE SOUR APPLE CERAMIC KINGS ON IBIS 941 RIMS (BUILT BY DAVE THOMAS) ARE AN EXTRA-COST OPTION....AND COME WITH SCHWALBE NOBBY NIC 2.35'S FOR $1,400.
2014 S-Works Specialized Enduro 29
Medium carbon frame.
Purchased late 2014 and ridden sparingly...it's one of a few in my rotation.
~600 miles on it on the frame.
This bike is an all-around crusher...it does everything well...it's really remarkable. Any review written about this bike says just that.
This bike retailed for over $10k new with tax and I've added some big upgrades to it.
It's running great and doesn't need anything.
Main changes to the bike from it's stock form:
- 2016 Fox 36 RC2 with color-matched decal set; the fork has right at 200 miles on it and was custom-tuned for this bike by my LBS; it matches the feel of the awesome Cane Creek DB Air out back (the DB Air was co-developed by Ohlins)
- Running XTR 1x drivetrain (XT cassette for the 42t cog); drivetrain also has 200 miles on it; just re-cabled it with new cable and housing
- XT brakes just installed with new 180/180 icetech rotors
- new (and much better) headset: Enduro stainless upper and Cane Creek 110 lower
- Fixed s-works carbon seatpost and extra s-works saddle
A bunch of pics here: https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2080589/
Powered by: PhotoPost Classifieds 5.2 vB4 Enhanced
Copyright 2012 All Enthusiast, Inc.