From Knolly: The Warden has been regulating trails around the world for three years now, and in fine style. This design oozes versatility with adjustable geometry, and is ready for any type of riding you can muster. From all day epics to bike park laps, the Warden has been lighting up enduro/all-mountain scene ever since its release.
Featuring our tried and true Four by 4 suspension design, the main focus of the Warden is traction, uphill and downhill. This bike stays glued to the ground in any situation, making it the ultimate weapon for enduro racing, or on your next lap around your local loop.
The Warden pulls no punches in the features department, because the discerning rider always appreciates 'the little things':
- 27.5 wheels
- 150mm rear travel
- Traction maximized by Knolly's own Fourby4 suspension system
- 6066 series alloy frameset is extensively hydroformed
- Industry leading geometry - Long reach, Low bb height and standover
- Dual ring compatible - provides superior set-up versatility
- Two geometry settings allow you to fine-tune your ride experience
- Internal & external cable routing
- Main pivots rotate on highest quality angular contact catridge bearings
- Low stress pivot locations rotate on long lasting IGUS bushings
- 12x142 rear axle spacing
- Threaded BB for creak-free riding and simple installation
- ISCG05 tabs are removeable and replaceable
- Knolly's custom 'black ti' pivot fasteners keep things tight and classy
- Bottle mounts in a location that is actually useable
- Massive Knolly tire clearance, as usual
The Warden is the proud result of 10 years of design evolution here at Knolly. We couldn't be more excited about this bike.
Head tube angle: 66.5/65.5
Seat tube angle: 68
Effective seat tube angle: 74/75
Seat tube length: 476mm
Effective tube tube length: 631mm
Head tub length: 5.90Ē
Chain stay length: 429mm
Bottom bracket height: 345.5/337mm
Standover height: 745mm
As you can see from the photos, this bike has been meticulously cared for and is in absolutely excellent condition. I am the original owner. Best bike I have ever owned. This thing absolutely rips!
Now onto the build specs:
- RockShox Pike RTC3 Solo Air 160mm, fully serviced late 2016 and running all updated internals with one volume token
- Cane Creek Double Barrel Air w/Climb Switch rear shock, fully serviced late 2016
- Stanís Flow EX wheels, excellent condition. Very few tiny scratches, no dings or dents. Have not been ridden since last truing session. Graphics removed for stealth look.
- Maxxis High Roller II 2.4 front tire, 75% tread left
- Bontrager SE4 2.2 rear tire, one ride on it
- Both tires setup tubeless with brand new Stanís stems and sealant
- SRAM Guide RSC brakes, installed late 2016
- SRAM Centerline rotors, 200mm front/180mm rear, brand new
- RaceFace Turbine Cinch crank 175mm, brand new and never ridden
- RaceFace 32T direct mount Cinch sprocket, brand new and never ridden
- RaceFace bottom bracket, installed mid 2016
- KS Lev 125mm dropper seat post, fully serviced in January 2017
- RaceFace Turbine hop up dropper post lever
- SRAM X01 1x11 shifter, cassette, and derailleur.
- SRAM XX1 chain installed late 2016
- KA engineering billet aluminum derailleur pulleys installed late 2016
- Wolftooth Components 42T billet aluminum cog installed late 2016
- RaceFace Atlas 35 stem, 35mm length
- RaceFace Atlas 35 handlebars, 800mm
- Cane Creek headset
- Lizardskinz chainstay guard
- Choice of Ergon GE1, RaceFace Half Nelson, or Chromag Squarewave grips
- Choice of Fabric Scoop or SDG Duster Ti saddle
But the fun doesnít end there. This is, by all accounts, a pretty sick build. But if the customer should so desire, I can take it to the next level with some ultra high end components.
- New RaceFace SixC or eThirteen TRS Race carbon cranks: add $299
- 2016 Industry Nine Enduro En305 wheel set: add $499
- New Box Components push push 1x11 drivetrain: add $350
- Fox Factory Float CTD shock custom built by Avalanche Racing with their proprietary Speed Sensitive Damper system. Purchased new, built, and run for a few months in 2016: add $250
- New RaceFace SixC carbon handlebars, black/grey: add $99
- Renthal Apex 35 stem: add $79
- Diety Tmac pedals, black: add $129
- Wolftooth Components 32T oval direct mount sprocket, black: add $49
Obviously a local sale would be preferred but I can work out shipping arrangements through bike flights and my LBS. Buyer will need to cover any additional fees/costs. Serious offers only. No low ballers. NO TRADES. Cash or verified PayPal only. Iím in no rush to sell. Please feel free to email me with any questions.
Comparable to Santa Cruz, Specialized, Trek, Ibis, Enduro, Stumpjumper, Giant, Devinci, Fuel, Yeti, SB5, SB6, delirium, Endorphin, 5010, hightower, nomad, slash, trance, reign, Intense, tracer, spider, rocky mountain, norco, range, sherpa, marin, cannondale, Jekyll, Scott, genius, spark, transition, patrol, commencal, meta, KHS, Pivot, 27.5, 650b, 29, 29er, 26, 27+, 27.5+
Powered by: PhotoPost Classifieds 5.2 vB4 Enhanced
Copyright 2012 All Enthusiast, Inc.