This is the bike I am selling on the Specialized website for reference:
BUT, as you will see, I've made many upgrades. I've listed here the things that are different (better) than the specs shown in the URL above:
The bike has 747 miles on it according to Strava. It has highly functional X01 drivetrain components and some killer upgrades including 150mm Öhlins RFX36 fork and the Öhlins STX rear shock, both of which come on the 2017 S-Works Stumpjumper. The wheels (carbon) have about 300 miles on it, and the fork and shock have about 100 miles, making them essentially brand new. This bike got action about once every other weekend, as where I live is mostly hardtail land; not much time to get over to Demo/Santa Cruz lately.
The bike has the carbon rear end of a 2017 S-Works Stumpjumper, which effectively makes this bike a 2017 S-Works Stumpjumper (along with the Öhlins fork and rear shock).
Why am I selling? I currently rent in Silicon Valley, and am now in the process of buying a house. Do the math.
- FRAME: FACT 9m carbon fiber Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper 6Fattie CARBON rear end with 148mm spacing blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while 135mm of travel, fully enclosed cable routing, and integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage. The SWAT tool and Top Cap Chain Tool are included (the Öhlins STX shock prevents the SWAT tool from being stored below the top tube; it's under the water bottle instead). In the SWAT storage there is also a pump, extra tube, and the neoprene sleeves to hold them all in, and to keep them from rattling.
- WHEELSET: Roval Traverse SL 650b, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
- REAR SHOCK: Custom Öhlins STX, Single Tube design, Rx Trail Tune, 3rd Chamber air spring technology, AUTOSAG, adjustable compression & rebound damping, 197x48mm
- FORK: Öhlins RXF36, 29/27.5 , Twin-Tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable high and low speed compression, adjustable rebound, 15x110mm thru-axle, 51mm offset, 150mm travel
-TIRES: 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Purgatory tires (Front and Rear) feature a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and floatation, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess.
- SEATPOST: Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
STEM: Specialized XC, 60mm
HANDLEBARS: Specialized carbon S-Works, 750mm, 31.8mm
GRIPS: Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle
FRONT BRAKE: Shimano XT M8000 Trail, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech metallic pads w/ fins with 203mm ICE-Tech XT rotor
REAR BRAKE: Shimano XT M8000, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech metallic pads w/ fins with 180mm ICE-Tech XT rotor
BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano XT ML-M8000
REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM X01, 11-speed, carbon cage
SHIFT LEVER: SRAM X1, 11-speed, trigger
CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1180, 11-speed, 10-42t
CHAIN: SRAM PC-X1, 11-speed
CRANKSET: Specialized S-works 2-piece (Hirth) cranks, with Specialized mini chainguide
CHAINRING: Wolf Tooth 32-tooth for S-Works cranks
BOTTOM BRACKET: Chris King PF30 (Blue)
FRONT HUB: Roval Traverse, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h
REAR HUB: Roval Traverse, SRAM XX1 XD driver body, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
SADDLE: Body Geometry Phenom Pro with carbon rails
SEAT BINDER: Specialized, 7050 alloy, single bolt, 34.9mm
Powered by: PhotoPost Classifieds 5.2 vB4 Enhanced
Copyright 2012 All Enthusiast, Inc.