The title really says it all. Brand new pair of 2017 Adidas Trail Cross SL's for sale in size 10 US.
This is shoe is superior to its main competition, the five ten free ride contact, in many ways. First of all the sole has actually hiking traction sections at the toe and heel. Second, they are actually more comfortable for every day use and living in off the bike. They're substantially less expensive. Since they use the S1 Stealth Rubber instead of the MI6, they are more durable. Adidas also has a no questions asked replacement policy in the event of a defect.
From Adidas: Hybrid shoe to bike and hike technical trails. More breathable mesh and welds add comfort and protection. Combines hiking traction with pedaling power. Stealth® rubber outsole for unbeatable grip.
- Weight: 440 g (per shoe in size UK 8.5)
- High-abrasion synthetic upper for durability and protection
- Mesh collar for breathability; Rubber toe cap for protection; LACE BUNGEE stows laces to help avoid tangling
- PRO MODERATOR™ medial and lateral support puts extra stability in the midsole; Breathable sandwich mesh lining
- Lightweight EVA midsole for long-term cushioning
Stealth® rubber outsole for unbeatable grip
As with all Adidas Outdoor products, these run a little big. I'm normally a 10.5 or 11 and these fit great. Ample room in the toe box for hiking, bouldering, and scrambling as well.
Please email me with any questions.
Powered by: PhotoPost Classifieds 5.2 vB4 Enhanced
Copyright 2012 All Enthusiast, Inc.