I have some frame spares for Salsa Big Mama as my seat tube fatigued and broke.
1. Full bearing kit from MB Bearings and three spares (2 large and 1 small) from Roullement Passion.
2. Rear suspension rocker. You can see a rub mark from the seat stay after the bearing slipped from the seat stay, which was then shimmed successfully.
3. Top and bottom suspension bolts.
4. Original hardware kit. All in working condition. Rub mark on the small bolt from the seat stay mentioned above. Main axle allen head is munched. This is common as there is a tendency to try and loosen it when you only need to tighten and loosen the bolt on the other side.
5. New genuine hardware kit still in packet.
6. Rear drop outs.
7. Rear triangle in reasonablr condition. Some scratches and chain suck. The chain suck is on a very beefy forged yoke. No dints.
I am willing to post to USA but need to work it out depending on what you want. I expectt o chuck the rear triangle due to it's size, but am hoping someone will take it all to preserve their Big Mama.
Price can also be discussed depending on your wants.
Powered by: PhotoPost Classifieds 5.2 vB4 Enhanced
Copyright 2012 All Enthusiast, Inc.