Tested on the feet of the sport’s best professional athletes, this new Gaerne sole represents the highest achievement in terms of technology, innovation, and function. Composed of Carbon the sole offers stiffness and lightweight with a tread that is highly resistant to abrasion and wear. The profile allows optimal hold and traction and instant mud shedding.
• Fit: Designed in close collaboration with professional cyclists and technicians to guarantee top performance and optimal comfort.
• Upper: “Air Ventilation System.” One-piece front minimizes stitching to provide the most comfortable fit. Innovative laser perforations guaranty optimal ventilation and climate for the foot. Internal in-step mesh provides optimal stability and support.
• The patented closure system BOA IP-1 consists of two spools and a micro adjustable steel cable stainless steel. The combination of these elements allows to obtain a uniform closing and fast, and, thanks to the absence of bands of Velcro, allows a greater circulation of air on the front of the foot;
• “A.I.C.S. Adjustable Instep Adapts the shoe to all foot morphologies assuring constant support. This new closure system made from high-strength PU is positioned across the foot and comprised of two micro-adjustable ratchets to adjust instep tension while maintaining proper support and fit.
• Perforated Tongue: The shoe’s tongue is perforated for better internal airflow and features a high-tech cushioning layer for increased comfort.
• Heel Cup: All-new injection-moulded plastic anatomic heel-cup will not deform or weaken. Anti-tendonitis form with internal non-slip treatment for the best foot stability and control. Reflective inserts provide maximum visibility in low-light conditions.
• Insole: Gaerne "Fit Comfort Insole". Combines natural materials with three technical inserts which adapt to the users foot shape and retain memory. Removable.
• Sole: “Gaerne Mtb Carbon Sole Technology”
Available in sizes 39-46
Powered by: PhotoPost Classifieds 5.2 vB4 Enhanced
Copyright 2012 All Enthusiast, Inc.